Monday, January 27, 2014

Echo

One of the more rewarding things about parenting is happening in our home right now. Inara goes all day saying things such as: "Good job, mom and dad!" , "That was so nice of you!" , "You are so good at doing that!" or "Do you need help with that?" and the list goes on. It especially makes me smile when she comes into the room, asks if everything is going ok, and then leaves again after I answer that it is. It's good to be reminded that kids reflect everything we do and say right back at us. Now I just wonder where Inara's stubbornness comes from...

Out sledding (picture taken by my talented friend Jennie).

2 comments:

  1. She sounds just like my kids...haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well, these are not the ONLY things that come out of her mouth...

      Delete